Thanks Canada πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ for now...New me time! πŸ™Œ (original post Aug 6th 2017 10.40PM)

 Last pics from earlier when I was at my fave place once more for this time...mixed feelings about leaving-some sad (as u can tell by the Snapchat filtered pic! πŸ˜‚) (Reason why I don't post many pics of me! 🀣)It all hit me checking in earlier 😒-needed a good hug at that time! 😒...a lot to think about and decide when I get home. Thanks Toronto and Canada πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦...u have definitely been a rollercoaster 🎒 experience but something I am so glad to have done as I needed it. Met some great people that I hope stay good friends ☺️ The time has opened my eyes to a lot and been helpful to me in many ways...onwards and upwards from here. So, Toronto I'll say see ya πŸ‘‹ for now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does the shoe fit? πŸ‘Ÿ

Goals in the distance

Post trip thinking time πŸ’­